Hoping just because I am sleep deprived and lonely.
But still so, so incredibly sad….
yo i ain’t saying she’s a gold-digger but she does carry a weird pan everywhere and keep mumbling stuff about “gold in them there hills” idk so yeah she is probably a gold digger
the tea is brewed.
the incense lit.
the vinyls turning.
I will finish proof reading and referencing this beast before my head hits the pillow.
Sometimes I feel like Jake and I don’t have enough in common… Like, I wish that I could play video games or he appreciated my kind of music gigs. Like, is it enough that we both like having good sex? Is that okay? But now that I think about it, there are other things I guess… Like Breaking Bad and trips to GoMA and the Tea Centre. We both digg 90’s tunes and watching pixar movies. He friends count me as a bro and have welcomed me to the family… We like bon fires and festivals and culture. Its always fun when we cook up dinner or I go on a baking spree for when we munch. Plus I couldn’t imagine falling asleep next to anyone else, or having another face kiss me awake and welcoming me to the day by calling me beautiful… Okay ignore me. Everything is perfect and just because I can’t figure out xbox and he doesn’t like Bon Inver doesnt mean we match any less :) x
This assignment is so stressful I am struggling to open the document.
StepSister storms into my room;
“Tim and I are sick and not impressed. We have sore throats and runny noses and I think we’re coming down with colds.” (Heavily implying I am cause of said sickness)
Well thats frustrating for you. Maybe you shouldn’t have sucked face so much. You see, I don’t have a cold. I had a fever. I was fatigued and had sweats and it was caused from being extremely run down and stressed. Not contagious, sweetie, and was completely (indirectly) self-inflicted (kinda). I was also exposed to you for a total of 7 minutes over the entire weekend and had 0 physical contact so GTFO of my room and away from my weakened immune system and try to find another reason so you can legitimately hate on me until you get told to do something with your life again.
UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE PLAYING ALONG AT HOME:
- i love toasted sammiches
- but i burnt my hand on the grill
- i have now completed 2 assignments
- i have one huge one to go and a day and a half to do it in
- sickness seems to be subsiding, fatigue still lingers
- made a hot chocolate with 1/3 block melted chocolate
- it’s pretty fucking tastey
- i think i will nap till 3
- still havent showered
- do miss the boyf but he is sending me cute lovey texts so it’s all really nice
- and when you think about it saturday really isnt that far away (okay it is but whatevs)
- 10 days to go holey fuck yes no more written assignments for two months
- still got a film to produce
- maybe i will nap till 3:06 pm
- Me: *curled up in painful sweats*
- Dad: What's up?
- Me: I think I have a fever...
- Dad: Oh, no, no you can't afford that
- Me: OH I AM SO SORRY FOR SPENDING BEYOND MY MEANS AND BLOWING MY BUDGET ON THIS OH-SO "IN SEASON" SICKNESS. LET ME TAKE IT BACK AND SEE IF I CAN GET AN EXCHANGE FOR WIND RASH OR SOMETHING.
I have so much homework to do and just